Capital Campaign Planning: Fundraising Strategies & Nonprofit Tech Carnival
It’s hard to believe, but 2018 is here in full swing! Between organizing and goal setting, we hope you’ll take a moment to participate in this round of the Fundraising Strategies & Nonprofit Tech Carnival. We’re officially hosting!
What’s the Fundraising Strategies & Nonprofit Tech Carnival?
The carnival is organized with two goals in mind:
- To provide the nonprofit tech audience a go-to place to discover for top-quality, educational content.
- To give thought leaders and influencers in the sector an outlet to showcase their great writing and work.
Here’s how the carnival main page describes things:
“[We are] dedicated to curating the best information the web has to offer for members of the nonprofit community looking to polish their fundraising tactics and learn more about innovative ways to incorporate technology.”
Learn more about the carnival here: https://doublethedonation.com/fundraising-tech-blog-carnival/
Our Theme — Capital Campaign Planning
Now, here’s the fun part…the theme announcement.
Giving the timing of our hosting duties, we’ve decided to capitalize on the forward-thinking mindset everyone is in and ask you to submit articles, eBooks, guides, and other resources that answer one or more of the following questions:
- What’s the best capital campaign planning advice you have?
- What would you tell someone to make their campaign stand out?
- How can you incorporate other nonprofit strategies into your capital campaign?
To submit your resource, please fill out this form. SUBMIT BY FEBRUARY 23, 2018
When you’re ready to submit, email the following information to Taylor Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name
- Your blog’s/website’s name
- Your post’s title
- Your post’s permalink
- A brief description of your resource
Interested in learning more about the carnival?
Please direct any carnival-related questions, ideas, and proposals to Taylor at email@example.com.
For regular updates and news about the Fundraising Strategies & Nonprofit Tech Carnival, subscribe to the newsletter.