Averill Fundraising Solutions is a different kind of philanthropic management firm: a firm with creative and tailored service models, flexible pricing, and unmatched experience and commitment. Through our unique, hands-on approach, we ensure that our clients’ fundraising efforts, from annual appeals to strategic planning to capital campaigns, consistently exceed expectations. We provide our clients with a fundraising strategy that meets their unique circumstances; a strategy which will enable them to fund their mission, build capacity and sustain growth.
Our team has combined over 75 years of experience serving secondary and higher education, hospitals and medical centers, academic medicine, faith-based organizations, global health organizations, human service organizations, professional and membership societies, arts and cultural organizations, and civic and social groups.
As an Averill Consultant you can expect:
- We provide progressively challenging assignments to ensure your professional growth in the field.
- You will work with some of the most accomplished and talented non profit executives and leaders in the country.
- Your future is our future; Your success is our success.
- We are committed to your professional growth and success.
- You are committed to excellence and ensuring your clients fundraising goals.
- You are an expert in the field of fundraising.
- We offer you the opportunity to take full ownership of your projects.
- We provide you with the support necessary for success.
- We value collaboration and encourage teamwork on every project.
- You gain an impressive network of knowledgeable colleagues and mentors.
- We collaborate with you to achieve your professional goals.
- We conduct semi-annual performance based reviews.
- We ask for your input on our practice and strategize ideas for growth.
- We value and recognize hard, smart work.
- We offer a generous compensation package commensurate with ability.
- We provide annual salary reviews and opportunities for performance based bonuses.
- We offer promotions based upon performance and years served.
- We respect and value your time.
- We promote efficiency in the work place to ensure a healthy life balance.
- We provide a generous vacation and holiday schedule policy.