Averill is Seeking Talented Professionals to Join Our Team!
Averill is seeking energetic, career-oriented professionals from Los Angeles to New York to join our team.
Averill Fundraising Solutions is a different kind of philanthropic management firm: a firm with creative and tailored service models, flexible pricing, and unmatched experience and commitment. Through our unique, hands-on approach, we ensure that our clients’ fundraising efforts, from annual appeals to strategic planning to capital campaigns, consistently exceed expectations. We provide our clients with a fundraising strategy that meets their unique circumstances; a strategy which will enable them to fund their mission, build capacity and sustain growth.
Averill is growing with clients coast to coast! Our team has combined nearly 60 years of experience serving secondary and higher education, hospitals and medical centers, academic medicine, faith-based organizations, global health organizations, human service organizations, professional and membership societies, arts and cultural organizations, and civic and social groups. We are seeking energetic, career-oriented professionals across the country to join us in leading and directing sophisticated fundraising campaigns, feasibility studies and development audits for our high-level clients. Successful candidates will have:
– Minimum of three to five years of progressive fundraising experience
– Demonstrated fundraising and project management success
– Experience with implementing and training staff on fundraising best practices and methodologies
– Ability to analyze fundraising trends, explain results and make recommendations
– Proven leadership and teamwork capabilities
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Attention to detail and high degree of initiative
– Excellent written communication, research, and organizational skills
– Flexibility, willingness and ability to travel
– A bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree a plus
If you are interested in our career opportunities, please send your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Averill Fundraising Solutions is an equal opportunity employer