Guest Blogging Guidelines
1. Interested in featuring writing from Averill Solutions?
Averill Solutions regularly blogs within the nonprofit and fundraising community and is always open to new guest writing opportunities.
If you’d like Averill Solutions to contribute an educational article to your blog, newsletter, or website, please reach out to Susan Lienau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan will follow up with you to learn more and determine if we’re a good fit. If so, we’ll get to work drafting up a high-quality, educational article.
2. Who are the authors of our posts?
Bob Happy brings nearly 35 years of experience providing expert leadership and direction to clients across the not-for-profit sector to his current role as President of Averill Solutions. Before forming Averill Solutions, Bob served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the nation’s largest fundraising firm. He has mentored hundreds of professional fundraising practitioners and many have joined him at Averill Fundraising Solutions.
3. Interested in writing for our blog?
If you’d like to write an article for our blog, please reach out to Susan Lienau to get approval and make arrangements.
Susan will help you settle on a topic that is relevant to our blog’s readership. As a note, we do ask that all contributions are original articles and not published elsewhere on the web.
As you begin the process, please keep the following requirements in mind.
GUEST WRITING GUIDELINES:
- Quality: Articles must be highly educational and product agnostic. Our readership looks for well-researched advice and in-depth explanations.
- Editing: All contributions could be subject to editing. We aim to publish content in its original form, but modifications for clarity, grammar, and consistency are sometimes needed.
- Authorship: We want to give you full credit for everything you write. Please send your bio and headshot along with any article you submit.
- Images: Images can be a great addition to any blog post. Include images in your article submission but only send images and graphics that you have permissions/licenses to reprint.
- Length: So that writers have room to expand on their points and provide comprehensive coverage of a topic, we ask that articles be 900+ words.
- Links: Please include no more than 3 links back to your site and blog. Any link in the post should be to an educational article or resource and not to any marketing or sales material.
Questions about the guidelines or guest blogging on the whole? Please get in touch with Susan Lienau for clarification.