Averill is seeking Project Managers
Averill is seeking energetic, career-oriented professionals across the country to join our team.
Averill Fundraising Solutions is a different kind of philanthropic management firm: a firm with creative and tailored service models, flexible pricing, and unmatched experience and commitment. Through our unique, hands-on approach, we ensure that our clients’ fundraising efforts, from annual appeals to strategic planning to capital campaigns, consistently exceed expectations. We provide our clients with a fundraising strategy that meets their unique circumstances; a strategy which will enable them to fund their mission, build capacity and sustain growth.
Averill is growing with clients coast to coast! Our team has combined nearly 75 years of experience serving secondary and higher education, hospitals and medical centers, academic medicine, faith-based organizations, global health organizations, human service organizations, professional and membership societies, arts and cultural organizations, and civic and social groups. We are seeking energetic, career-oriented professionals across the country to join us in leading and directing sophisticated fundraising campaigns, feasibility studies and development audits for our high-level clients.
Key responsibilities of an Averill Consultant include:
– Providing onsite campaign management and institutional advancement services to leading nonprofit organizations
– Coordinating and conducting feasibility and planning studies and development assessments including scheduling and conducting interviews, developing materials, analyzing data, and creating final reports
– Developing essential campaign materials in support of fundraising efforts including a Case for Support and collateral materials, donor proposals, campaign plans and timetables, solicitation letters and other donor correspondences, and action memos and other operational documents
– Ensuring project’s meet their objectives and remain on schedule by generating momentum for the study or campaign and inspiring campaign volunteers
– Assisting in training and coaching client staff and volunteers in fundraising and solicitation best practices, including via group presentations and one-on-one interaction
– Creating background research, profiles and strategy memos on key donors and managing an organization’s cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of prospects
– Participating in Averill corporate initiatives that assist in advancing the mission of our company
Successful candidates will have:
– Minimum of three to five years of progressive fundraising experience or transferrable skills
– Demonstrated fundraising and project management success
– Experience with implementing and training staff on fundraising best practices and methodologies
– Ability to analyze fundraising trends, explain results and make recommendations
– Proven leadership and teamwork capabilities
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Attention to detail and high degree of initiative
– Track record as a problem-solver
– Excellent written communication, research, and organizational skills
– Flexibility, willingness and ability to work on projects throughout the United States, in some cases for extended periods of time
– A bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree a plus
If you are interested in our career opportunities, please send your resume with a cover letter that includes your salary requirements and an explanation of how your professional skills and accomplishments prepare you for a successful career with Averill to email@example.com.